Thursday, November 20, 2008

i am so INACTIVE

yeah...i like never do anything. It's just eat, sleep, do school everday, over and over again...so my life is pretty boring overall. i definitely want to do stuff though, i just never get the chance. plus i have no youth group or anything like that church related so...

well anyhow i was so bored today i nearly got out a game to play it with myself. but that didn't really work out.

tomorrow is friday! which is a great day....i hope to rake some peoples' leaves so i can get some money....but my coat is at my piano teacher's house so it'll be too cold....................

blah blah am i boring you guys?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

your life sounds a lot like mine... like I seriously do nothing all day. except, like school... that's what my facebook "activities" thingy is... school. that's it...

Emily said...

no....you're not boring.... but life can be sometimes....

youth group takes up 4 hours of every month...that's it...

Matt said...

haha yeah 'school. that's it'.

well thanks emily. yes it can. in fact it is quite alot for me.

4 hours is better than nothing.

Wesley said...

I know how you feel. After you've been working for a while, you start to feel the same way again. lol

Soon, it'll be 8 hrs a month! Woohoo! =P

Emily said...

lol, I can't wait for that!

Matt said...

yeah i heard about extending youth.

Emily said...

how?

Matt said...

christianne told me on facebook.