Monday, March 8, 2010

lalalala.

So, I decided to take this week off of Facebook. I don't really need the constant contact with friends. Plus I just don't like having all this stuff to keep up with on the internet anyway. I think I'm gonna try to stay off everything but email actually. It's nice to take a break every once in a while.
I think I'll use the extra time it'll give me to save money. The next part of the Bug project is gonna cost about $200 O.O

I found some old car in the woods (last picture), and apparently it has a lot of valuable parts in it. I am going to ask the people that own the property it's on if I can take some parts from it. It could buy me, oh I dunno, an engine and wiring for my car :D So hopefully that works out.





Oh and random disclaimer: please don't get the impression that cars are 'my thing' or something. I'm doing this because I like vintage things, and I like making old things look better. Not much past that. k? :) Alllllllrighty well that's it for now folks. See ya next time on my 100th post...haha

No comments: