Thursday, January 22, 2009

I sure don't post enough do I?

No I don't. And it's because of school. It's entirely my fault though. All those resolutions? Well i didn't really try hard enough to follow them this week. We had family over all week and I've had a lot of extra stuff to do this week. So yeah, it's been kinda hectic. I still blame myself for it though. And also I'm not giving up on those resolutions. Definitely not.
Also, I'm still having problems with my math but that's okay. I've adopted a new mindset. That mindset is that i just gonna keep on trying until I figure it out. I mean really, it's a simple math problem, right? Yep, and a lot of people I know have had the same kind of problems. I mean, what teenager doesn't? Not many of them.
So....we did get some snow here in G-town. Not too much though...it never even completely covered the ground. It was nice to see some of that good ol' fluffy white precip again though. Here's a nice picture:



and here's another:


and another! I sorta over did the cold look didn't I? haha


Recently I've been thinking of possibly buying a film camera. Since I'm really into photography, as most of you know, and might even pursue a career in that particular area, I've always thought it would be nice to have a good 35mm on hand to experiment with. Also, I really love SLRs. They're capable of taking such beautifully amazing photos. but of course, the new digital ones, which I'd prefer, cost a LOT. Even the cheaper starter kits like the Canon Rebel. So I thought, if I'm going to get a film camera, and I really want a digital SLR but I can't pay for it, why not get a film SLR? Brilliant. Turns out, Canon Rebels have been around for a while, and back in 1996 they made a film SLR called the Rebel G, which you can now find used all over the place for under 100 dollars. In fact, I've seen a lot for 40 or 45 dollars! So yeah, I think it would be cool to have one of those...I'll probably have one before you know it, haha.


Well, that's all for now, folks. Hope that makes up for the week's posts.
G'night ya'll. hahahaha

6 comments:

Emily said...

Good pictures!

Oh, a film camera would be awesome!!

Anonymous said...

I think EVERYONE got more snow than we did... ah well...

film cameras are nice just so you still have a digital one, too. ^_^

Unknown said...

by the way...great pics and an awesome camera...

and dude if you ever need help with math let me know and i'll facebook you my contact info ok

Matt said...

thanks about the pictures everybody. Yeah I probably won't use it nearly as much as my digital. Like i won't go around taking pictures of myself haha. I'll just use it to play around with every once in a while.

And Chelsey, that'd be great!

Emily said...

I love algebra, so if you ever need help, I'd be glad to try and help too. ;)

Matt said...

I was actually going to ask you to help, Emily, because I know how much you love math. It seems kinda hard to do math with somebody anyway unless it's in person, so it would probably be easier to do it with you than with Chelsey, actually...