Wednesday, June 17, 2009

so...

Strangely, I've been really really busy lately. If you've known me long enough you probably know that I'm not usually up to much. But, for the past week or so there's been a lot going on. Saturday (I don't even remember if it was this past Saturday or the one before lol) my mom told me to take everything out of my room, cuz we were gonna paint. So we just finished getting most of that stuff put back in there yesterday. It was all a huge mess in the next room for a while. It looks so good in both rooms now that everything is back where it goes haha.
Here are some before and after pictures. I don't have any good 'before's with the stuff in the room, and I took all the good 'after's after we put the stuff back in. But you can still tell the difference of course...haha











Full view all those if you want to see them in better quality. A lot of them are kinda blurry because the lighting wasn't all that great..
You'll notice that the guitars are all lying around in corners...we haven't gotten anything up on the walls yet, including the guitar hangers, so yeah.


I started writing my first song the other day. All I have is the music and the title, but I'm going to get together with Nathan sometime and he's going to help me with lyrics. He's saying that we might do it with AMP and put it on a record, which would be really cool.

Oh also, I finally got around to painting my old bike again...I found it in a creek last summer, and fixed it up til it was rideable. I started painting it earlier this year but stopped for a while. My grandma encouraged me to finish it so I could take it to the beach in a couple of weeks.
I have a picture of it before it was painted but when I went to take an after picture, my camera lens kept fogging over...I guess cuz it was so humid or something. I'll post pictures of it later though.

So I need to get a camera bag and a big memory card...we're going to the beach on the 27th and we're staying through July 4th and I really don't wanna bring my camera with no bag and room for only 47 pictures.

So that's the yearly update. Until next time! jk

HAVE A HAPPY DAY :D

No comments: