Thursday, June 4, 2009

this week.

Well this week has been interesting...
Monday afternoon Adam and I drove into Charlotte to my uncle's house to house-sit for him. We brought tons of junk food and movies and had a lot of fun lol.
Tuesday and Wednesday we hung out with Nathan and Torie, which was a lot of fun, but we invited a ton of other people but they all either couldn't come or couldn't answer their phones or something. We were supposed to go to frisbee today but it was raining so we didn't. We went to the Sweigart's and put together the amazing studio computer.

So a random thought I had...some people need a lot of encouragement to get through life, others don't. So what I was thinking was, if you don't need a lot of encouragement, is that a good thing? And what if you do? Is that bad?
What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting thought...

Some people are more designed to be uplifted by words than others. I don't think this is a bad thing as those who need more encouragement are those who are most likely to encourage others more. Their spiritual gift is exhortation per se (which, incidentally, is my spiritual gift)
So yes, some are uplifted more through acts of services are gifts. I suppose it gets down to the whole "love language" concept.
^_^

~Steffi