Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the beach, my recent purchase, some random thoughts, some pictures, and a bit of good lyrics

So I've been at the beach. I was there for a week. Thus my lack of recent posts.
The beach was a lot of fun...I actually only got in the ocean about 3 times but I swam in the pool a lot lol. I also met some cool people and I'm keeping in touch with them through email and chat. I think long-distance friends are cool.

I bought a ride cymbal.

I like liver mush.

I had some random thought I was gonna post about but of course I forgot it.












^full view them pitchers


Hallelujah, All I have is Christ
Hallelujah, Jesus is my life

okay I apologize profusely....I have no idea why this post is so boring. It just is. bleh. goodnight

2 comments:

morgan joy said...

haha it wasn't that boring.. ;)

love the last picture!

Anonymous said...

nope, it wasn't boring...

the last picture scares me... as you know... ;)