Wednesday, July 15, 2009

water-skiing and stuff.

So yesterday I was out on Lake Norman all afternoon for a family reunion thing. They wanted Adam and I to try to water-ski. So Adam went first, he did great, had a lot of fun. Then I went. I could not get the hang of it. I tried 100 times. So yeah. There were even some 9 and 12 year old girls skiing quite well. lol. It was pretty funny actually.

Tomorrow 3/4's of the AMP band are going to play at the library. We're doing a really awesome-sounding acoustic version of This Final Breath. Come see us if you can.

I've been so post-dry recently, haha. idk why but I just can't think of much to post about.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Which library??

Matt said...

oh sorry I didn't see your comment soon enough...idk if you could have made it anyway though cuz the library is here in Gastonia.

here's a video Josiah Graf took: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlJJ9MRcSU4