Saturday, November 7, 2009

life is amazing, don't you think?

I love you guys. Every one of you (and yes by 'one' I mean one because I only expect like one person to read this ;)). My friends and my family are the biggest things in my life besides God and my faith. And that's because they help me through my faith. I have no idea where I would be if it was not for you, my friends, and my family. Oh, how I've been blessed :D Sometimes I can get so down, and depressed because of certain things, and you guys really help me pull through those times. Thanks.

So I've been looking for a car lately. Preferably a fixer-upper. I'm looking for a vintage VW Beetle or VW Karmann Ghia. A running engine is not a requirement lol. I'm not planning on spending very much on the car itself, but the restoration will probably cost around $1000. So yeah. If you find one, let me now :)

When I pray to God, I am often overwhelmed and at a loss of words. There is nothing more amazing than my God. I cannot begin to thank Him enough for everything he has given me - me, a sinner. Ah, I love Him more than anything :)

Well, my band is recording in studio every Wednesday this month. I'm so happy that we have this opportunity :) Please pray that we will do awesome and of course play to the glory of God :)

See you guys later, and thanks for reading :)
I'll try to get back in the routine of posting at least once a week ;)

Peace

3 comments:

Wesley said...

Love you too, man. =P

Yes! God is sooooo good. It's so easy to say those words without thinking, but he really is /so/ good. =)

Good luck getting back into a rhythm with posting!!! =P haha

Matt said...

:)

Yep, my next post is probably gonna be about that - how we can say those things but not really mean them. But I assure you, I really meant it ;)

haha thanks

Emily said...

Yes, life is amazing. I am constantly amazed by God's grace in my life. And yes, good, Christian friends and family generally rock ;)