Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday! (and the weekend in general)

Well, I can't believe I'm the first one to post about today, but well, I am.
Friday is just great. I've finally finished school (and feel so accomplished because of it), and now eaten and taken my shower, and run around the block looking for an ambulance (don't worry, no one was hurt), and finally settled down for my evening computer session. I can stay up late watching my favorite shows on TV and then sleep til 10 o'clock in the morning. And then I guess after that there's no more Friday for another week. But there is Saturday. So much time to get things other than school done! Of course, Saturday goes by pretty quick, and then comes Sunday. Then there's church, and time with friends, (and also a chance to drive, haha).
Then comes Monday again, the weekend is over, and school starts once again.
But there's always another weekend.

12 comments:

Emily said...

yep, that's pretty much life...-sleep-eat-school....repeat constantly...

I'm so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow....since high school started, I now really value my sleep!

Matt said...

lol, yep.

haha, yeah, I'm always so sleepy and can't wait to get to bed.

Emily said...

well, the thing with me is I stay up way too late, get up way too early, but then when I finally get in bed, I'm wide awake. Then I read or listen to music for a few hours. Then get up early again, lol!

Matt said...

lol, I know what you mean! Sometimes when I'm really sleepy, I get in the bed and then I'm not sleep anymore, so I end up having to listen to music until I get sleepy.

Emily said...

you know what makes you so bored that you fall asleep? listen to a politics talk show, lol, jk....

Matt said...

HAHA. Yeah...that would work. I might try that...

Emily said...

I was joking, because I actually like that. But whatever I was listening to last night, everyone was from the UK :D

Matt said...

I don't listen to that very much. Are you talking about BBC world service?

Emily said...

idk....

Matt said...

it probably was. I used to listen to that every night... What station were you listening to?

Emily said...

IDK!! lol, jk, but I really don't know...

Matt said...

I listened to it the other night...I was already sleepy though...lol