Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mixing My Friends With the Future

I think about my friends a lot. I've recently realized how great friends can be a what a blessing they are. Have you ever thought of what it would be like without friends? That includes parents and siblings. No one to talk to, no one to love (and no one to love you).
I also think about the future a lot, and my thoughts tend to mix. So naturally, I think of what my friends might be in the future. Will I still know all of them? I've known most of them so long that it just seems plain ridiculous that I'd somehow lose contact with them. Will they still be the same friends they were? Will I still just kinda know the ones I just kinda know now, or will my relationship grow deeper with them? Will one of them be my future spouse?
Think about that stuff for yourself. It's interesting.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yeah, friends are awesome! lol, weird to think about too!