Saturday, December 6, 2008

i guess we all have these posts...

the ones where you feel like posting but you don't know why? yeah, that's what this is.

nothing much, or nothing much interesting anyway, has being going on in my life recently...i finally get to go to q222 tonight and i'm rather excited about that! i'm definitely looking forward to meeting new people and of course spending time with old people. not literally old but you know what i mean.

have you ever noticed how we use 'up' and 'down' interchangeably? slow up and slow down mean the same thing. some of us use 'down there' and some of us use up, but most of the time we really just mean somewhere other than our current position. there's lots more examples that i thought of but of course i forgot them as soon as i started writing this....

i honestly couldn't live without my music. music is just amazing. it can make you sad when you're happy and happy when you're sad, and besides, it's just enjoyable to play and listen to. my instruments and my mp3 player are some of the blessings i'm most thankful for.

i'm pretty sure all of you think the same thing about this past year. it's gone by so fast and it's still flying. i think i've had a lot more going on this year than usual. i've met new people, started my second movie, and so many other things. what do you think made your year go by so fast?

well anyway i think that's about all for now, folks. it's great to be able to get this all out, especially if you have a lot of people reading it.
thanks for reading, guys and girls.

2 comments:

Emily said...

am I an 'old people', lol?

yeah, I always use down. Slow DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! DOWNtown....actually I would say up there, down there and over there, because I don't think of it as the same thing. but that's just me, haha!

of course music is amazing. I think I love playing it as much or more than listening to it.

yeah, this year has flown by. I think my business has been part of the reason. Between school, the movie, the hedgers, the animals, church activities, trips and various other things I have not had a 'slow week' this whole year.

Matt said...

haha yes you are, in fact.

haha same here, i will always so over, down or up, depending on what it REALLY is.

yeah i agree.

i haven't had a slow week either. even this week is flying by.