Sunday, December 14, 2008

pray for my grandma.

she has heart problems. they say that one of her heart chambers is stronger than the other, and that could somehow cause a heart attack. so they have four options to try to fix the problem, including stopping her heart to see if it starts back normally, and it's all just really, well, not fun. so please pray for her.

well tomorrow starts the last week of the school year. i've been waiting a lot recently...waiting for this week, waiting for my tablet to come, waiting for christmas, oh how suspenseful it is...

by the way, sorry it's taking me so long to make the layout changes i was talking about. i'm working on it!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I'll be praying for her. Scary it is....I know.

Matt said...

thanks. they're saying she should be okay, but they're not gonna let her out until they get the problem fixed.

morgan joy said...

oh wow, i'll be praying too! hopefully theyll get it fixed soon!

Anonymous said...

I will definitely pray for her.

Anonymous said...

oh, and btw, I tagged you.

Matt said...

yes i know christianne.

thanks guys.