Thursday, March 12, 2009

God sure moves in mysterious ways...:)

There's a guy that lives down the street from me that plays the drums, and I went over to his house to ask him for drumsticks cuz I left mine at the Brown's. So not only did he find a pair of sticks for me, he also showed me his kit, and was talking to me about his brand new double bass pedal....and all the while my eye was set on his old double pedal sitting in the floor...
So then I was like "so you're selling the old ones?"
And he's like "yeah, why don't take it home with you and try it out."
So I was like SCORE!! hahaha
so yeah, he's giving me a real good deal on it and I even get a free trial, and he doesn't care how long I take to pay him....

PICTURE YAY:


that's all for now folks :)
hope to see ya tomorrow.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Oh that's really neat. Glad you got a good deal. God is awesome =)

morgan joy said...

haha it looks like a little creature with big eyes! XD
but thats awesome that you got that for free!

Anonymous said...

I know that double bass pedals are ridiculously important to drummers so... I'm happy for you. ^_^

Matt said...

Morgan: haha...I guess so...

Christianne: lol yesh especially if you play metal.