Saturday, March 7, 2009

thank you guys.

thank you guys all so much for being my friends :) I was talking to Emily the other day, and we were just talking about this and that, then she suddenly said something about me being closer to God and being more happy recently (I know that sounds lame but I don't want to make an exact quote haha). Then I realized that that's because of you guys. You guys are a real encouragement to me. Thanks.

Well this weekend was amazing. Friday afternoon I went over to the Brown's for an AMP practice with Nathan, Wesley, Eric, Mark, Adam, and Zach, which was really cool, then afterwards Adam and Wes and I went over to Nathan's and played guitar and stuff and sang a little bit, then went and ate at Subway and talked about our driver's ed experiences. It was the best time I've had in a long time, haha.

oh yeah and also I did some more yard work for that lady I raked for last fall...she said that I might be able to get a job with her during the summer cutting grass, which is pretty cool.....


sorry this post seems a little rushed, I gotta go to bed haha.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad you're encouraged. I think that's why God gives us friends :)

sounds awesome :)

Matt said...

oh definitely. I think so too.