Tuesday, March 31, 2009

wow.

I haven't posted in what a week??
Well anyway, last Friday I had a lot of fun at game night, played plenty of games and socialized and whatnot..the only downside was that Christianne took my lemonade lol jk
Then after that I went to the Elliott's and slept over, then we had the first real movie meeting of the year! and got a lot done.

This saturday is the arts festival.........wow I'm not ready. also this saturday I'm taking the ACT for the second time. Fun fun.

I'm selling my minibike...with the money I plan to by an slr. I'm leaning towards the Canon Rebel XTi (aka 400D).

oh and I'm finally playing some Rachmaninoff. It's a really great and impressive-sounding song haha. I'm really enjoying it.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Fun stuffs. Youth group and the movie day was fun =)

I'm so excited about the festival!! I'm taking the ACT in June.

SLRssss! YAY!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even drink any...





lol I know you were joking

Wesley said...

Yeah... we really need you to get to practice. Gosh, we do!