Thursday, March 19, 2009

I need to slooooooooooow down.

yeah I've got like tons of different things that I want to buy and one day I want one thing and one day I want another...I need to just slow down and get organized about it...

anyway...my sister was in the regional spelling bee today and she didn't win...:( then she threw up in the car, so I'm sure she didn't have the best day of her life.

on a lighter note..my paw-paw has informed us that he's gonna give us his violin that he never plays anymore. Which is great cuz it's much better quality than that piece of junk that I destroyed...

4 comments:

Emily said...

I know what you mean.

Sorry about your sister(which one was it?)

Oh, you lucky duck. *wants a violin* lol

Wesley said...

Haha, I used to be like that... and I'm still like that!!! Thankfully for me, I don't like to spend money, either... =P

Aww, that stinks for her. =/ I always wanted to go to the national spelling bee...

Violins are awesome. =)

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

Emily: It was Audrey, the older one. thanks for your concern :)

lol...

Wesley: yeah I can tell you are haha
at least you have a steady job

the nationals are...odd. haha mostly just a bunch of tours and Indian people spelling long words.