Monday, April 27, 2009

new title.

I really liked that picture so I was trying to come up with a blog name that went with it, and simply "the road" was the best I came up with. Also, I've been told that my blog seems like a journal, and journals are about people's lives. Thus the subtitle.

I'm working on getting the picture to fit the border around it...it should fit but it won't for some reason...I used to just ditch the borders but I think they look good with the orange background so I'm going to try to keep them this time.

btw, sorry I haven't made a post in so long...I've been really busy. I'll post again soon though.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, I like :)

Wesley said...

It looks excellent. I think I'm gonna redo mine into a white and neon yet metal-esque theme. =)

Anonymous said...

it looks neat. ^_^ I like it too.

Anonymous said...

ohh, you took that on the ride home on Saturday, didn't you? I like it. :-) You should post the one of us four with the pig. *rolls eyes*

morgan joy said...

i can never get the picture to fit in the border either...
but the picture is really cool! and i like the text!

Matt said...

thanks everybody.
yeah Marissa it was on the trip home.

I'm thinking i might switch around the text and titles so the titles are black and the text is white, but that might make it kinda hard to read...