Wednesday, April 29, 2009

W00T.

I sold my minibike yesterday :)

I now have enough money to buy one of the cheaper SLRs and it's quite tempting. However I'm still going to wait a while and get a better one. I've talked to my grandpa about it a bit, because he's into photography and has always had a nice camera, and he's trying to get me to buy Nikon...which I knew he would cuz that's what he likes. And they're cheaper so that would be easier...

But anyway, I'm boring you with all this camera stuff, I'm sure lol.
I've been meaning to post something 'deep', or at least something other than 'I did this and this today', cuz I haven't done that in a while, but I can't think of anything right now...whenever I do think of something I can't get to a computer, and then I forget whatever it was I was going to write about. I suppose I could write it down on paper to save it for later...

Well the weather has been amazing these past weeks. I'm really enjoying it, it's really my favorite kind of weather, all sunny and warm...haha

9 comments:

Emily said...

haha! Good things are worth waiting for ;)

Emily said...

Oh...and you're not boring me...haha, I love talking about it ^_^ 'Deepness' is good too. I need to make posts like it more often too. And yeahhh...I love the weather!

Matt said...

yup :)

Matt said...

oh yeah I knew I wouldn't bore /you/, haha. But other people may not be so interested as we are.

Hannah said...

yea I'm also saving to get a camera and my dad said that Nikon is the best too.

Wesley said...

Well, cameras interest me, as you probably already knew. How much do you want to spend on it? Rebels are just like $550, aren't they? I'm guessing you'll want to spend more than that, though...

Matt said...

Hannah: it's really based on personal preference. Your dad probably just /likes/ Nikon better. Which may very well mean you do too. There's really not a 'best brand' per say.

Wesley: well I decided that I'll most likely not go for the Rebel. I could buy one right now with a lens for under $400, but I'm probably going to wait til I can get an EOS 30D, which /is/ $550. It's really a better deal and it'll last longer.

Hannah said...

okay,okay, you're probably right. :D


wOw that's quite a lot for a camera!!!!As far as I know it's a REALLLYYYY high quality.

All I'm going to get is a point&shoot

Matt said...

haha


Quite high quality, yes.