Monday, April 27, 2009

so...

I owe you guys a really long post...so I'm going to make two. One text and one pictures.

So I've been really busy lately with school and AMP and whatnot. That's why I haven't posted in a while. Also I kinda like long posts every once in a while better than short posts every day haha.
So how do you guys like the new layout? I went with white for the text, because I just like it better.

I'm still working toward getting an SLR. I've decided that it's best to actually move a level up from the Canon Rebels and get an older semi-professional SLR. I'm thinking of the Cnaon EOS 30D:



It's really a better camera than the Rebels, and it'll last longer cuz it's really durable. There's a lot of other factors that led me to go for this camera, but I won't go into the details...lol
Also in my quest to find the right first SLR, I found out about this Pentax:



It's quite a beauty to look at, but it lacks a lot of features, and it's just really not what I'm looking for. There are more cons but, once again, I won't go into the details, haha.

Well I finally paid off my double bass pedal. Ah the relief of paying off debt.

I also got a steady job washing my neighbor's car every week, which I'm depending on making up a pretty substantial portion of the money I'll use to buy an SLR.
Also I've got someone interested in my minibike finally...they're coming over tomorrow to see it.

Oh! We had our second movie meeting of the year last Saturday! It was very productive(ful) and fun. We used our jib crane for the first time, which was awesome. The shots we used it for are like ten times more professional-looking than they would have been if we used a tripod or something. I'll have pictures of that in my next post.

Well I think that's about it. I'm really happy right now. This has been a great day.

No comments: