Monday, April 27, 2009

pictures.

First off, the infamous pig photo. We took this on the way home from the movie meeting Saturday. The people who own the mailbox that the pig is on sell BBQ sauce or something. I don't think they were home because nobody came out and started shooting us when we took the picture haha. jk, but I think they would have at least come out to see what was going on if they were home.



Now some jib pictures:








And lastly, I went out for a walk on Sunday afternoon cuz I couldn't resist the awesome weather haha. I brought my camera along and took some pictures. Here are some of them.

My favorite:



A path:



A landscape:



I found a lot of these out there :)



Another of my favorites:

/>

Some cool trees by the creek:



Creek:



And lastly...this rather humorous photo...lol




Well that's it guys. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

eew I hate those caterpillars... *shudders*

morgan joy said...

me too...

the last picture is quite awesome.

Matt said...

lol, what's wrong with caterpillars?

Anonymous said...

*cringes* The infamous pig picture . . . and why did I consent to participate in that again?

The jib works really well, I think - especially with the addition of the "monitor."

Emily said...

I loved the jib! The picture with the pig is so funny =D

Matt said...

I honestly have no idea, Marissa.

yes the jib was awesome. If only it was level lol

Anonymous said...

just THOSE caterpillars in particular creep me out...