Thursday, April 30, 2009

*sigh*...I can't make a decision.

so yeah...now I'm liking the Rebels again. The Rebel XT especially. I like the cameras with two screens, one for review and one for settings status, but the only Rebel that has that (besides the original which I don't want), is the XT. The EOS 30D also has that but I really like the compactness of the Rebels...it's just really frustrating sometimes because I have such a hard time making decisions. I just hope and pray I do the right thing.
Of course, no matter what, it's God's will which is more than comforting to me. So yeah. I guess I'll be happy no matter what. I'm still frustrated though.

2 comments:

Emily said...

me too, me too. haha. You'll make the right choice and so will I...when it comes time to make it.

Matt said...

haha, well, nice to know someone knows how I feel.
Yep, I guess we will, I guess we will :)