Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Concert.

The concert was freakin awesome. I honestly wouldn't have enjoyed it without my friends there enjoying it as well.
I have a ton of great pics, but I'm gonna try to post just a few here, haha. Click on the pics to see them full-size.

The singer from Mile 7:


the annoying guitarist/keys guy from mile 7:


Kimber Rising. good voices but not my cup of tea:


The guy that played guitar for Kimber Rising that looks like Andy Serkis:


Michael from Above the Golden State. He was awesome. Even though it was just him, he was pretty much the best there:




Jason from B429 with the bassist making a funny face in the background:


Jason (at the piano), the drummer, and the bassist playing "Always":


I got some pretty cool pics of Jesse from B429 because I was really close to him:




A bit of the crowd:


I have some videos, but none of them are full songs or anything and they would take forever to load so...that's all for now folks.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Good pictures =)

Yes, Above the Golden State was awesome. And he played the 'little instrument' =P

And yeah, that guitarist was a bit annoying, but he was really funny too. did you see when he just like pounded on the keyboard?

morgan joy said...

lol yeah, emily, he made me laugh, but he was a little annoying too, haha :)

great pictures!

Matt said...

Emily: thanks

haha! yes he did.

one of the pictures shows him doing that, haha

Morgan: thanks