Sunday, February 1, 2009

woot. I am happy!

Sorry guys! It's been such a long time since I last posted. Okay a week. But still, that's unacceptable. Anyway...last week, I think I pretty much figured out my math, which is great, and even if I haven't got it down just yet, I do have friends offering me some help. thanks you two, I will contact you if ever I am in need of help.

Other than that math stuff, nothing particularly exciting happened last week. Well actually I got some new uke strings. Which is good, because the stock ones were on there for a year.

Also last week I drew a picture. Rarely do I get the urge and collect the patience to draw a good picture but I think I finally did it again last week. Here it is: Un Pianoforte:




and yes I am happy....I am happy...and sleepy...........

3 comments:

Wesley said...

Glad you got your math figured out. =)

New strings make everything sound better.

Awesome pianoforte. =)

Emily said...

Oh, glad you got it figured out!

I love that little instrument...

you are /really/ good.

Matt said...

Wes: I haven't quite figured it out yet but I think I know how to fix it.

yes they do.

thanks.

Emily: I love it too.

thanks!!!