Saturday, February 28, 2009

i so cannot wait til summer.

It's so hectic with school going on haha! I just want a break...

Well I did good with the piano thing. I got the best ratings possible. That's not saying much, though. It's like really easy haha. Cuz I messed up really bad but I still got that rating...so yeah. but I feel bad for having done so because my siblings all got at least one not-so-good rating I think...:(

oh yeah and I bought a new cymbal stand...can't wait for it to come. However, my drum throne randomly broke so I have to get a new one...I've got connections though and I'm pretty sure I can get one for really cheap.
So that's that. I'm really hoping I can hang out with Nate and everybody else tomorrow. We'll see.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can't wait for summer either!

I'm glad you got a good rating!