Friday, February 20, 2009

this week...

was horrible. I started off on the wrong foot this week apparently. I spent way too much time procrastinating and thus didn't get my school done until really late pretty much every day up until today. Today was much better. My family left me all here alone so I had peace and quiet for a while. So I got my stuff done today. I finally got to play the drums again (I haven't played them all week) and since I was getting all the week's stress out, I ended up breaking a drumstick, haha. Then I discovered that I had a new almost never used pair of sticks in my drumstick bag. So yeah...they'll last me for a while before they break :D
Anyway, though...my week has taken a sharp turn and now I'm happy again :D

Recently I tend to find myself very thankful...I'm constantly thanking God for stuff. Like for everything.

I think I'm gonna call a lady about a summer job tomorrow...wish me luck :)

oh yeah and my little sister won the spelling bee today! I'm happy for her. I never won it myself, haha.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I know what that's like....

what kind of job? Hope you get it!

Emily said...

oh, and congrats to your sis =)

Matt said...

just odd jobs...probably mostly cutting her grass. I raked leaves for her last year. She didn't answer her phone today though...I'll have to call again tomorrow.