Saturday, February 7, 2009

once again, I haven't posted for an entire week.

Was it a week? maybe a little less...
anyway...I WON THE LOLFAST!!!! yeah....so now I can say lol and rofl and :) and :( and all that good stuff again. w00t.
Well tomorrow I'm finally going to another concert. Ever since that first one I went to, I've tried to go to every other one I heard of, haha. This concert features two of the same bands from the other concert, but oh well, there are some others too. Plus, this time I'm going to remember to bring my camera, haha.
so yeah....I think I don't really haev too much to post here tonight.
Well I can tell you about my week.
I got some different video lessons for my math than the ones I've been using and these are a lot more helpful. That's how I only got 2 wrong that time.
Also, I played a little bit of guitar with a friend earlier this week..I rarely get to do that so that was pretty cool.
so....GOODBYE NOW CHILDREN.

4 comments:

Wesley said...

Congrats on completing your lolfast. =)

Good night, father. =P

Emily said...

congrats on beating Adam!!!!

Glad you're working your math out...

Anonymous said...

glad you won. ^_^

Matt said...

thanks you guys. I'm really glad it's over too, haha. I have learned to use chatspeak sparingly.

wow Wes, you made that a little weirder than it already was, haha.