Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm trying to make this week better than last week. Last week I spent way too much time doing nothing...and I took all day to do school almost every day.
So far I'm doing pretty well this week. I had a math test monday, got a 60...a friend of my mom's who was a math major in college came over and helped me out, then I redid the test and got a 95. Which, needless to say, I'm very happy about :D

Nothing much is happening other than that....oh yeah I have to play some songs for judges this friday. Something I do every year and it's a big part of my piano lessons/experience. Pray for me please!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'll be praying for you =]

Wesley said...

Yay! It's always fun when you actually understand what you're doing in math... it makes it more like a game than anything.

I'll definitely pray for you, man. Is it kinda like a recital?

Matt said...

thanks you guys. Yeah it's like a recital I guess...but only two people hear it haha.
You can talk to Marissa to learn more about it if you want.